The Lipno Ski Resort is a unique five-star ski resort ideal for families with children. Parents and their children can enjoy skiing, while the grandparents pushing prams can stroll around the Lipno Lake or the Treetop Walkway, visit the Aquaworld, or indulge in a nice meal, coffee, or dessert. Your children can learn skiing in Fox park – the best equipped ski area in the Czech Republic, or they can have fun riding in the ski-cross track or on the Fox ski slope, or they can test their speed at slalom skiing. The youngest ones can play in the Bambini Park. Cross-country skiers can use 40 km of trails while ice skaters can zoom around on the frozen Lipno Dam – the longest maintained natural ice skating track in the world. So, have fun and remember to become a fan of our Facebook page. It is loaded with up-to-date tips for real fun.
New ski slopes, more fun, and other updates
- The new “Vyhlídka” ski slope is 1,200 metres long and 40 metres wide
- One of a kind in the Czech Republic: The “Školní” ski slope is designed only for the use of the Lipno Ski School.
- The Fox ski slope is full of fun stuff, including ski cross, and is located on the other side of the resort
- The Bambini Park is designed for the youngest ones
- Entertainment with mascots is on daily from 3 pm to 4 pm in the Fox park